Armed Forces Services Corporation, d/b/a Magellan Federal, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Magellan Healthcare, Inc.
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and “look and feel,” are the property of Magellan Federal and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this website:
- This website and the material on this website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Magellan Federal, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this website on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this website or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship.
- The material on this website is provided ‘as is’ and is without warranty of any kind. Magellan Federal disclaims all warranties, express or implied including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this website and the material on this website. Magellan Federal also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this website is accurate, complete, or current.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Magellan Federal be liable for any damages of kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Magellan Federal has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with this website or the contents of this website.
- The posting of any content or material to this website and the creation of a link from this website to any other website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Magellan Federal.
- Magellan Federal does not regularly review materials on websites linked to this website and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked websites.
- Magellan Federal reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this website following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- Magellan Federal is a registered service mark of Magellan Health.