Please select a position below to learn more about duties and skills sets.
MOS Director of Quality Control ensures that all quality assurance programs, metrics, reports, and data are gathered, managed, and reported within contract standards and shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with credentialing and training of all personnel.
- Serves as a member of the management team in designing, implementing, and monitoring quality operations and compliance.
- Responsible for performance measurements and analytics, customer reporting, policies and procedures, quality of all services and service delivery tracking, coordination of satisfaction surveys, performance guarantee tracking, integration of quality improvement processes and compliance oversight.
- Responsible for data reporting and analysis, overseeing training, ensuring adherence to compliance policies and procedures, and ensuring that counselors are practicing within scope.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree from an accredited program in social work, psychology, marriage/family therapy or counseling
- Minimum five years’ experience of management or supervisory experience
- Experience in a military environment
- 5 years minimum Manager/ Supervisory experience
- Masters Degree- Social Work, Psychology, Marriage/Family Therapy, Counseling
Serves as a key role in planning, managing, executing and reporting on the overall activities of large scale, multi-functional clinical initiatives across the business. This includes new implementations, program development, system migration, operations improvement, and quality improvement activities. Works together with plan leadership, clinical and account management teams to meet or exceed the client expectations and contribute to building long-lasting relationships. Has responsibility to provide project and quality management planning, execution and reporting.
- Manages on time, on budget delivery of projects and services to clients.
- Coordinates inter-functional and inter-departmental project resources as needed to ensure project delivery in accordance with client expectations and success factors.
- Conducts verification and needs assessment of project deliverables. Meets with leadership and appropriate personnel to identify the project’s goals, objectives, critical success factors, and success measures.
- Maintains daily contact with clients, internal departments and external vendors, as needed to support project deliverables and exceeding client expectations.
- Develops an appropriately detailed project plan and timeline.
- Provides long-term, business critical project management expertise as needed. Continues the development of services as a key profitability resource within the company through the direction and supervision of other resources and continued recruiting of talent.
- Masters in Public Health, Doctorate, or other related advanced degree required
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- RN, LCSW Certification
- At least 7 years of clinical healthcare experience required, preferably with a health plan, Behavioral Health or MCO
- Masters – Behavioral Health, Masters – Nursing, Masters – Public Health, Masters – Social Work
License and Certifications
- LCSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Care Mgmt, RN – Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure – Care Mgm
Directs the MOS call center staffed by 300 employees providing 24/7 information and referral services to over 5 million Service Members and their families triaging stated and unstated needs and providing support that is appropriate and effective. Serves as a member of the MOS leadership project management team ensuring service delivery and contract deliverable execution.
- Directs the 24/7/365 call center operations for service delivery to over 5 million eligible participants
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet contractual requirements and risk mitigation for reducing staffing gaps
- Supervises managers responsible for delivery of operations conducted by 300 staff
- Provides strategic oversight for training, professional development, quality and operational oversight for staff
- Provides clinical leadership and direction for creation and execution of call center policies and practices
- Leads a team of managers to successfully deliver high quality, customer-focused, cost effective and efficient service to eligible customers.
- Consistently monitors staffing and workforce management performance, forecasting when staffing levels are insufficient or in surplus of average inbound volume demands.
- Promotes accountability and teamwork through leadership and strong communications amongst peers, subordinates and across the call center organization.
- Master’s degree from accredited college/university in behavioral health related field
- Minimum five years management/supervisory experience overseeing call center operations
- Behavioral Health Degree and Licensure at the independent level
- Military related experience
- 5 years minimum Call Center management/supervision
- Masters Degree- Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical License at the independent level
Senior leadership position directing the worldwide Department of Defense MOS program encompassing all resources and development of resources, processes, personnel, materials, training, equipment, and technology necessary to provide Service Members and their families with unlimited access (via 24-hour, toll-free telephone, live video, and on-line/Internet) to stateside and international information, referral, and non-medical counseling services.
- Serves as single point of contact with authority representing Magellan with DoD Military Community Support
- Program team developing collaborative relationships with key operational customers and stakeholders
- Leads with operational discipline within a public company operating model
- Drives effective alignment of business processes, technology, and human capital ensuring all business systems synchronized for maximum efficiency, deliverable execution and compliance, and client satisfaction
- Defines and leads to key metrics and performance indicators instilling best practices and processes
- Leads contractual discussions and modifications to include identification of areas for enhancement and risk mitigation
- Partners with other key corporate functions to ensure effective support and timely flow of accurate and dependable business data essential to managing the business
- Executes revenue and cost objectives above expectations
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
- Provides strategic direction and ensures planning and execution to meet and exceed contract deliverables
- All other duties as assigned
- Ten years’ experience working in a military environment performing in EAP, counseling, family/military support programs
- Leadership/senior supervisory experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program
- Masters Degree
- Project Management Professional
- Experience directing federal contracts over $20M annually
- DoD Military Community and Family Programs experience
- Military Experience
- Experience leading call centers and/or large Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) in the commercial or federal sector
MOS DPM reports to the PM and provides team leadership in delivery of global MOS services to include resources, processes, personnel, materials, training, equipment, and technology necessary to provide Service Members and their families with unlimited access (via 24-hour, toll-free telephone, live video, and on-line/Internet) to stateside and international information, referral, and non-medical counseling services. Position requires strong project management skills to deliver services within planned timelines, budget, margins and qualify specifications. Manages and leads large work teams, sets objectives and priorities, and manages staffing requirements. In collaboration with the PM establishes strong customer relationships and leverages industry expertise to deliver services in accordance with the PWS. Will act on behalf of the PM in their absence with the same contractor authority.
- Manages and leads MOS program daily operations
- Provides strategic direction and clinical oversight to Project Management Office (PMO) staff ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly defined, and support activities are performed as required.
- Develops and implements MOS service delivery model to ensure member safety, service quality and ensure
- Magellan upholds the highest level of rigor and consistency.
- Provides human capital/counseling leadership and expertise to drive quality improvement activities.
- Manages subcontractor performance from a program delivery standpoint. Ensures teams, to include subcontractors operate in an integrated and collaborative manner achieving cohesive program delivery.
- Supports and contributes to the development and execution of strategic approaches for the program (in compliance with the contractual requirements), delivery of contractual deliverables and supporting service delivery and project documentation.
- Creates Project Management Institute (PMI) compliant project plans, obtains approvals and assists in reporting on associated progress.
- Provides input to policies and procedures for MOS service delivery.
- Assists in the development and implementation of MOS education regarding professional standards and policies.
- Authorized to commit Magellan and make decisions for Magellan in response to the government’s issues, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual, programmatic or resource limitation issues.
- Collaborates with and relates to internal stakeholders across the organization.
- ·Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program
- Minimum five years’ experience as a program or project manager operating a similar program in military environment
- 5 year minimum Program or project manager for a federal contract/similar subject
- 5-7 experience working in a military environment performing in counseling, military support programs
- DoD Military Community and Family Programs experience
- Military Experience
- Experience supporting leading call centers and/or large Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) in the commercial or federal sector
- Project Management Professional credential
- Employee Assistance Program CEAP