Ethics & Quality
Our Commitment to Ethical Conduct
Magellan Federal’s reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as scrupulous regard for the maximum standards of conduct and personal integrity. All Magellan Federal employees are required to report legal or ethical concerns through established firm reporting channels. All affairs of the company are conducted openly, honorably, honestly, and impartially, and our employees constantly strive to maintain the confidence of our clients, suppliers, and the military community.
Magellan Federal Quality Policy
Magellan Federal promotes a culture of quality that includes an organization-wide commitment and philosophy of continuous improvement to ensure customer satisfaction through:
- A comprehensive quality program with a management focus
- Requiring that all employees comply with our quality program
- Ensuring suppliers, partners, and contractors comply with quality requirements
- Providing ongoing training to employees
- Utilizing audit results, metrics, and customer feedback for continuous improvement
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
We are proud to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.*
*Magellan Federal is a registered d/b/a of Armed Forces Services Corporation and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Magellan Healthcare, Inc.